Blender 2.80 is officially available for download!
The 2.80 release is dedicated to everyone who has contributed to Blender. To the tirelessly devoted developers. To the artists inspiring them with demos. To the documentation writers. To the Blender Cloud subscribers. To the bug reporters. To the designers. To the Code Quest supporters. To the donators and to the members of the Development Fund. Blender is made by you. Thanks!from the official website
Major new features for Blender 2.80 are:
- A redesigned user interface, simpler to be used by beginner and much cleaner than before.
- Tasks like sculpting, texture painting or motion tracking for a faster start of every operation.
- A new Workbench render engine
- The new physically based real-time renderer Eevee
- New interactive tools and gizmos for 3D viewport and UV editor
- A new toolbar
- The full 2D drawing and animation system Grease Pencil
- An improved Cycles like BSDF hair and Cryptomatte
Learn the Basics
This series will take you through everything you need to get up to speed with Blender 2.8